We at MasterGreetings.com and our affiliated companies worldwideare committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit our Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information on the Web, we may transfer that Information within MasterGreetings.com or to our third-party service providers, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
Where MasterGreetings.com collects Personal Information on the web, we intend to post a purpose statement that explains why Personal Information will be collected and whether we plan to share such Personal Information outside of MasterGreetings.com or those working on MasterGreetings.com's behalf. MasterGreetings.com does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on MasterGreetings's behalf unless such transfer is legally required.
1. Our aim in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful product and services. We collect and analyze traffic on our website by keeping track of the IP addresses of our visitors.
2. Normally we don't disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is essential to share the information in order to investigate, prevent or taking action regarding legal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety, or as required by law.
3. If our site encounters an error then information on who caused that error may be stored to our logs including the IP address, time, and what the user was trying to do. We log these in case people try and break the security on our site. These logs should not be generated in normal course of utilizing our website.
4. If you send us a support request or something of that matter, we will store the relevant information of those requests until the problem is resolved. When your request has been resolved, you may receive a notification email.
5. The site adheres to AdSense policies and Terms and Conditions.
6. Images, photos, animations and graphics appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners.
7. Any updates made to this policy will be published on this page.
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to MasterGreetings. The notice we intend to provide where MasterGreetings.com collects Personal Information on the Web should help you to make this choice. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you can still visit most of MasterGreetings.com's Web sites, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
If you chose to have a relationship with MasterGreetings.com, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Wherever your Personal Information may be held within MasterGreetings.com or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, MasterGreetings wishes to maintain accurate Personal Information. Where we collect Personal Information from you on the Web, our goal is to provide a means of contacting MasterGreetings.com should you need to update or correct that Information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your Personal Information to MasterGreetings.com » contact and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on http://www.mastergreetings.com/ on MasterGreetings.com's behalf. MasterGreetings.com may provide information, including Personal Information, that MasterGreetings.com collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which MasterGreetings.com maintains its Web site and mailing lists. MasterGreetings will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on MasterGreetings's behalf.
MasterGreetings.com does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on MasterGreetings's behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against MasterGreetings.com's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
http://www.mastergreetings.com/ is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.